In The Box
|1 Gas Stove|
|Model Number||GT 2B PRIDE BK B|
|Body Material||Glass, Stainless Steel|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Burner Type||Thermal Efficient Brass Burner|
|Covered in Warranty||Manufacturing Defects|
|Domestic Warranty||2 Year|
The Clear Choice!
Sunflame with its presence in the Indian kitchens for more than three decades has constantly endeavored to give homemakers the latest in technology and making coking a luxurious and pleasurable experience. Our continuous pursuit of the true understanding of customer’s needs and necessities, have made us constantly innovative. Always exploring the possibility of new designs, technologies, features and innovations with great stress on R&D, Sunflame has established its leadership in creating better products for its consumers. Our vast network of dealers and service centers across the country ensures unfailing service and support for ultimate customer satisfaction.
Sunflame’s products promise more efficient cooking and a hassle-free life. It is this promise, and its utmost fulfilment, that has made Sunflame a trusted and loved householder brand in the country making it clearly the clear choice for its customers.
We’ve always been by your side for decades with a wide range of stylish, elegant sturdy and efficient appliances and cookware that keep your kitchen ahead of the times. So while you put your comfort and convenience!
Leave the Kitchen to us:
At Sunflame, we have a dream. A glorious dream of making life easier in every kitchen and every home of India. Creating appliances that are unmatched in styling and performance. Making life more convenient, more fun for you and your family.
We pledge to make this dream a reality through the power of commitment to excellence. Excellence in every product that proudly carries the Sunflame name.
Sunflame Glass Cook Top
High Efficiency Brass Burners
These burners consume lesser LPG and give more heat as compared to TRB burners of hobs or aluminium alloy burners . Apart from their good looks and higher efficiency, they are long lasting.
Specially Toughened Glass Cook Top
Apart from being heat & break resistant , these are scratch & stain proof so these are easy to clean and maintain. High quality non-magnetic matt finish stainless steel base.
High Temperature Resistant Pan Supports
Longer life with special coating that does not allow chipping off. Stainless steel drip trays – futuristic knobs.
General Safety Tips
– Sunflame L.P. gas stove is simple and safe to use. Turn gas stove upside down & fit the rubber grommets into place.
– Connect gas stove to the gas cylinder by fitting the free end of rubber tube to the inlet connection nozzle. The rubber tubing should be laid in such a manner so as to avoid sharp bends.
– While lighting the burner, first open the gas valve on the cylinder. Bring a lighted match stick to the burner which is to be lit. Then push the relevant knob and turn it to the “ON” position.
– While putting off the burner, first close the regulating valve provided with the cylinder and then turn stove knob to “OFF” position.
– The cylinder should not be tilted horizontally while in use.
– Take care to avoid spillage while cooking as this may result in extinguishing of flame and clogging of burner holes.
– Before removing a dish from the burner, switch off the appropriate knob.
– Do not try to dismantle or repair yourself the gas valves or burner nozzles as the same may not be replaced properly due to damaging of threads or lack of proper tools or training.
– In case of any difficulty regarding operation, please contact your gas dealer for necessary action.
– Don’t allow food to boil over. This could put out the flame, while still leaving the gas on, which increases the potential for a fire or explosion.
– Don’t line the stove burners with foil, as this could inhibit air flow to the burners.
– Don’t allow pots to boil dry on the stove.
– Don’t set boxes, plastic dishes or items other than cooking pots on top of stove burners.
– Close the cylinder valve and replace dust caps, where provided, when a gas cylinder is not in use.
– Use a straight pin or an opened paper clip to unclog each small port of the gas burner.
– Remove all the parts of the burner and cooktop that can be removed. Soak them using a sink of hot water with dish soap while you clean the rest of the burner surfaces.